As is apparent by the changes in our website, we were recently acquired by Acrisure, a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions. We’re pleased to announce that the rebranding process has started, and shortly all of our firm’s materials and communications will accurately reflect that we’re part of the Acrisure family.
We’re still the same firm delivering the same great service you’ve come to know, but now we’re powered by a national company whose expertise is matched only by its personal commitment to your goals.
Joining Acrisure continues to gives us access to expanded offerings and specialized intellectual capital. As a result, this allows us to offer you more comprehensive solutions and added confidence in helping protect and preserve your assets and your future. PeopleFirst offers a wide array of products and services not typically available from a single firm, including:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Animal Welfare Services
- Enhanced Program Business
- Estate Planning/Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Health and Ancillary Benefits
- Retirement and Executive Benefits
- HR Services
- Business Planning
Thank you for choosing us. We remain committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations, and we’re very excited about the opportunities this transition opens up for you, a valued client.
We’re are also excited about continuing to offer our Online Insurance Web services and consider the service a valuable communication and productivity tool for our clients, managers and residents. Our online services will help you to instantly, efficiently, and economically:
- Find Insurance Information and Documents
- Fill Out a Request for Proposal or Download an Application
- File a Claim or Report an Incident
- Request an Insurance Certificate (24/7 365 days/week)
- Connect to Local Emergency Management Services
- Provide Education on Procedures, Policies and Services
- Learn Insurance Terminology and What We Do For You
- Determine How as Homeowner You Should be Insured
- Access to Industry News and Trade Information
We hope you’ll take advantage of this new service. If you would like to learn more about the features of the online services, click Online Service Features.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.